Charlie Strong and the Texas Longhorn staff have added another key piece to the puzzle as moments…
Let's Ride: No. 15
Three-star offensive tackle Connor Williams (Coppell, Texas) tweeted out that he has committed to Texas, and then later told HornsDigest.com about his decision. “I knew today that I was going to commit,” said Williams, the No. 36 tackle in the country. “I’ve been calling all the coaches from the other schools, letting them know that I was going to commit to Texas. I have been keeping in touch...
499 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- Sources: Goodell, head of NFLPA and Strong to meet (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- The real skinny on the Texas offense and how to get it going ...