Get the lowdown on the Longhorns' road week victory over the Wyoming Cowboys…what happened in the…
Texas Longhorn Football Notebook
The Texas Longhorns (2-0) turn the non-conference page this week as they look to play host to the Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-0). Altitude Sickness - Last week's game in Laramie, Wyoming at 7200 feet about above sea level created many more issues than the Longhorns initially thought. In the week leading up to the Wyoming game, head coach Mack Brown said that he did not think the altitude would have an effect, pointing to prior to trips to Boulder. Well, after talking to the coaches and several players today, it was clear that the altitude played an unexpected role for the Longhorns. Familiar Foes - This will be the 59th meeting of the two teams. Texas leads the series with a commanding 43-15 record that includes winning five of the last six. Obviously, last year's 39-33 loss in Lubbock is...
474 Fans online
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions (all day TUES)
- Recruiting Q & A Today, Fire Away....
- Scrimmage; Harrison at RT; Ced Reed confident (UPDATED Monday)
- Lots of post-practice nuggets Wednesday ... enjoy!
- ** HD ONLY - EXCLUSIVE INSIDER NOTES FOR SUBSCRIBERS ** AUG 20