Head Coach Mack Brown met with the media today to discuss the first five days of practice, his…
Kirkendoll Looking to Build on Fiesta Success
James Kirkendoll at 5-11 and 180 pounds has spent the last two plus years trying to break out of the shadows on the Texas football team. Kirkendoll was a late addition to the 2007 class, but he was by no means a sleeper. Prior to his commitment in January 2007 to the Longhorns, he was an Oklahoma Sooner commitment. He also had offers from most of the Big 12 and Florida and Michigan. In his first two seasons on the Forty Acres, Kirkendoll appeared in 17 games and even started five games last season, but only tallied 21 catches for 221 yards and one touchdown. However, almost a quarter of...
439 Fans online
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions (all day TUES)
- Recruiting Q & A Today, Fire Away....
- Scrimmage; Harrison at RT; Ced Reed confident (UPDATED Monday)
- Charlie Strong is building 'em back up
- Lots of post-practice nuggets Wednesday ... enjoy!