There may not be a member of the class of 2010 in the state of Texas rising as fast as Arlington The…
Ross Apo: A Pure Receiver
Playing receiver for Ross Apo is natural. The 6-3, 194-pounder makes playing the position look easy. Whether it's beating press coverage or running routes or making the tough catch on poorly thrown passes, Apo does so with smooth, fluid movements and an innate feel for the game. On Thursday afternoon, Apo, a pair of his teammates and four senior players at Euless Trinity worked out at Colleyville...
508 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- The real skinny on the Texas offense and how to get it going ...
- Bedford's Top 13: Petty = Bortles ... White flag... Redshirts