KANSAS CITY -- If Texas stands head-and-shoulder pads above all Big 12 foes by December, it will…
The Burnt Orange Crystal Ball
TEXAS' RECORD IN 2008: The prediction is 10-3, but an improved 10-3 compared to last year's 10-3 record. Given Texas' unsettled situation at RB, DB and TE -- not to mention the lack of depth at DT -- it shapes up as a three-loss season against a tough schedule. We all know Texas faces the strength of the Big 12 North; Missouri will be a Top 10 team when it gets Texas the week after Oklahoma...
509 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- The real skinny on the Texas offense and how to get it going ...
- Bedford's Top 13: Petty = Bortles ... White flag... Redshirts