STILLWATER, OK -- The Texas Longhorns were down 35-14 to Oklahoma State again and again came back…
Ho-Hum, Another Nail-Biter Against Okie State
Hey, Joe, send the tab to Cowboys' sugar daddy Boone Pickens. The stadium's namesake and OSU's biggest fan pledged $5,000 to the Texas Men's Athletic Department if the Horns pitched another second-half shutout against his 'Boys. Hey, Boone, what would you give for a 32-yard FG with 1:13 remaining? Jason Ricks' attempt was wide right, breathing new life into another one of those nail-biting...
665 Fans online
- LIVE: UCLA vs. Texas Gameday Thread - Will Texas come to play?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions!
- UCLA vs TEXAS @ Arlington: ended ugly
- NEW COMMITMENT - Hard-hitting safety from DFW (QUOTES)
- Prediction Time!!! How do you think Saturday will play out?