On Monday, Texas head coach Mack Brown officially listed Limas Sweed as "probable," but the senior…
Limas Sweed Talks About Wrist Injury
On Wednesday during the Longhorns' first August scrimmage, senior SE Limas Sweed injured his wrist while falling down. According to a reliable source close to the situation, Sweed suffered a slight fracture to his left wrist and could sideline the senior for up to -- but probably no more than -- two weeks. On Friday night, Sweed spoke about his injury and spoke confidently about the prospects of...
622 Fans online
- LIVE: UCLA vs. Texas Gameday Thread - Will Texas come to play?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions!
- NEW COMMITMENT - Hard-hitting safety from DFW (QUOTES)
- JUST IN: New offer goes out to 2015 DB
- UDPATED 25 thoughts after a crushing 20-17 loss to UCLA