It's been 27 years since Texas landed three First Round picks in the NFL Draft. It could happen…
The Inside Texas Mock Draft
The amazing event that is the NFL draft will be upon us this weekend and teams will once again have a chance to build their squads into greatness or doom them to the oblivion of a bust-filled salary cap nightmare. With that, we give you the Inside Texas Mock Draft. This is not how I think the draft should be picked, this is how I think the draft will be picked, with all of the tendencies and patterns of each team's owners and coaches taken into consideration. (Note: There will, in all likelihood, be several first round trades. For the sake of argument, the picks have been left as is.) I've also denoted three players in the top ten that will be busts and three players that are locks for greatness. 1. Oakland Raiders - JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU – BUST The Raiders are correctly of the opinion that Calvin Johnson is the best player in the draft. However, they are in desperate need of a franchise quarterback. They say they are confident in back-up QB Andrew Walter, but let's be...
474 Fans online
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions (all day TUES)
- Recruiting Q & A Today, Fire Away....
- Scrimmage; Harrison at RT; Ced Reed confident (UPDATED Monday)
- Lots of post-practice nuggets Wednesday ... enjoy!
- ** HD ONLY - EXCLUSIVE INSIDER NOTES FOR SUBSCRIBERS ** AUG 20