If Texas' 21-13 clipping of Arkansas State is a harbinger of things to come, then Horn fans are in…
Lokey is Okey-Dokey
"I'm feeling back to normal," Derek Lokey said. "I'm excited about that. After an injury like that, you go through rehab for months and months, you don't know if you're ever going to get back to where you were. I feel like I have, and that's a great deal for me." And it obviously means a great deal for the Longhorns. Head coach Mack Brown privately speculated that most significant defensive injury last season (when nearly every starter took turns in the M.A.S.H. unit) may have been Lokey's. That snowy day in Lincoln, when Lokey was carted across the field with a towel covering the disappointment on his face, the Horns lost not only one of their best pass rushers but also its FB in short-yardage and goal...
505 Fans online
- Longhorns cut from NFL Teams UPDATE
- My predictions for the 2014 college football season (flame away)
- 9,000 tickets remain for UNT game
- IT'S GAME WEEK! What are your biggest concerns?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions