Cedar Hill's Jarvis Humphrey is arguably the top defensive tackle prospect in the state of Texas…
"He really enjoyed it," Cedar Hill Head Coach Joey McGuire said. "They didn't offer." "I just talked to Coach Chambers and I guess he (Jarvis Humphrey) is going to try to go back up there sometime in the next few weeks. They just want to get to know him a little better. I hope they do, because he really liked it," McGuire said when asked if he expected an offer to come in later. In terms of scholarship offers, Humphrey may be the top defensive tackle in the Lone Star State. He has already picked up offers from the likes of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Kansas State, Arizona, Miami, Baylor, Tulsa and Arkansas. The 6-foot-2, 300-pound Humphrey helped lead the Cedar Hill Longhorns to a 5A state title in 2006. He received honorable mention all-district honors for his performance as a junior.
538 Fans online
- JOHN BURT VISIT UPDATE (UPDATED with announcement plans)
- HD sources: Safety Josh Turner, LB Kendall Thompson dismissed
- Strong suspends 2 charged players indefinitely (Powers ...)
- **HD ONLY** EXCLUSIVE NOTES PACKAGE FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS**
- Chevoski Collins and Jalen Overstreet dismissed