SAN ANTONIO -- Sudden-impact defensive help is on the way for the Texas Longhorns if Saturday's U.S.…
Curtis Brown on His Dominant Day
IT: How do you feel you played in today's game? Curtis Brown: I played pretty good. I think I did a good job. No one caught anything on me. IT: You intercepted the East's Tyrod Taylor in the first quarter. Was that your most memorable play? Brown: You know it. IT: What happened on that play? Brown: I just saw it coming. I knew where he was going to...
492 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- The real skinny on the Texas offense and how to get it going ...
- Is DIRECTV finally picking up LHN?