SAN ANTONIO --Texas produces more Division I signees than any other state. This week there are 13…
Week in Review with Curtis Brown
IT: Today was this week's last contact practice. How did you do? Curtis Brown: I didn't really do much. My legs were hurting so I just stayed back most of the time. I broke on a couple of balls. I wasn't trying to go all out. IT: Where you saving yourself for Saturday's game? Brown: Yeah, my legs were hurting today. IT: Are you going to be OK for Saturday? Brown: Yeah. IT: What do you think of Texas quarterback commitment John Chiles today? Today seemed to be his best day of...
516 Fans online
- Longhorns cut from NFL Teams UPDATE
- My predictions for the 2014 college football season (flame away)
- IT'S GAME WEEK! What are your biggest concerns?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions
- Malik Jefferson Has Recruiting Revelation