Inside Texas' Ross Lucksinger talks about the Jordan Shipley feature that was going to be the…
Air Jordan: Shipley (Finally) Ready to Soar
Yes, Virginia, there is a Jordan Shipley. Rumor has it that the Texas flanker doesn't exist. Then again, rumor has it that, if you fired a handgun, Shipley could chase down the bullet and catch it. Depending on one's perspective, the prep All-American's legend either grows or diminishes with each passing season. It is to be expected when you finish your schoolboy career as a national record-holder and then, nearly three years later, still await your first collegiate snap. "I've heard some people say there some websites saying crazy stuff about whether I exist," Shipley said. "Somebody showed me a couple of them. I think it's pretty funny." Shipley, of course, suffered a...
494 Fans online
- Longhorns cut from NFL Teams UPDATE
- My predictions for the 2014 college football season (flame away)
- IT'S GAME WEEK! What are your biggest concerns?
- 9,000 tickets remain for UNT game
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions