Texas worked-out in full pads Friday for the first time this season, but there is one thing…
Let There Be Football!
...it would be RS-freshman Colt McCoy. As advertised, true freshman Jevan Snead is plenty strong-armed. (He is so strong-armed, in fact, that there is tendency to try to throw the ball through the defender). But McCoy has plenty of velocity on his tosses and, on opening night, was remarkably accurate. Granted, it's early. And we won't know anything definitive about either QB until they are...
487 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- The real skinny on the Texas offense and how to get it going ...
- Is DIRECTV finally picking up LHN?