Joseph Barksdale from Detroit Cass Tech is considered one of the top defensive tackle recruits in…
Ellis Keeps Growing and Growing and...
Brian Ellis took UT's recommended off-season strength-and-conditioning program to heart, adding 20 pounds of muscle since Signing Day. He now tips the scale at 6-5, 270 pounds. (To put that in perspective, it is the exact numbers at which former DE Cory Redding was listed during his senior season at Texas). Ellis has been working with a personal trainer since January, primarily to improve his...
490 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- Sources: Goodell, head of NFLPA and Strong to meet (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- Is DIRECTV finally picking up LHN?