Texas RB Jamaal Charles has been cleared to play in the Longhorns' game Saturday against No. 8/10…
Selvin And Jamaal: How Well Now?
Both are still on the mend from ankle injuries, but healing is taking a different form for the RBs who'll continue their backfield rotation as Texas concludes the 2005 regular season with three games out of four on the road. Young will get the starting nod again this week at Oklahoma State, said head coach Mack Brown, who believes the junior is nearly 100 percent except for that critical terrain...
523 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- HD ONLY - Exclusive Insider Notes for HD members - Sept 24
- Sources: Goodell, head of NFLPA and Strong to meet (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks