Like death and taxes, there was no way head coach <B>Mack Brown</B> could avoid questions at the Big…
More Mack, Less Davis: What's Best For UT Offense?
"I don't want to take over (the offense) because I don't feel that's what's best for our team," Mack Brown said. "I don't feel like it's best for our defense or for our special teams because they need to have a head coach, too." Brown raised a few eyebrows late last winter when he mentioned that he would become more involved in the playcalling in 2004. Months later, the seventh-year coach...
619 Fans online
- LIVE: UCLA vs. Texas Gameday Thread - Will Texas come to play?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions!
- UCLA vs TEXAS @ Arlington: ended ugly
- NEW COMMITMENT - Hard-hitting safety from DFW (QUOTES)
- JUST IN: New offer goes out to 2015 DB