The word came down from the very top, and the Bills heeded the wishes of their owner, Ralph Wilson.…
FB Ivan Williams May Return Saturday
"It’ll be great to get him back out on the field," Brown said. "We’re hoping he’ll be out there tomorrow. It’ll be great for him." And great for Texas. It was as if Texas coaches first discovered Williams as a receiving threat at the midway point of last season. The senior had just two receptions for 42 yards during the first seven games of 2002. After that, the 6-1, 240-pounder rolled to 213 yards on 18 grabs (12.8 ypc during his final six...
517 Fans online
- Longhorns cut from NFL Teams UPDATE
- My predictions for the 2014 college football season (flame away)
- IT'S GAME WEEK! What are your biggest concerns?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions
- Malik Jefferson Has Recruiting Revelation