Notes and analysis from the Horns' Friday afternoon practice…
Blalock TD Highlights Second Longhorn Practice
Say, what? SE Roy Williams is in no danger of losing his job. Neither is RB Cedric Benson. But on the second day of Longhorn preseason drills, the 6-4, 330-pound RT Justin Blalock showed remarkable speed -- plus a few nifty moves -- in taking it to the house after a tipped Chance Mock pass landed in his mitts. Lightening forced the session into the ‘Bubble‘, but it was the quick-strike Blalock that electrified his teammates. DT Tully...
516 Fans online
- Longhorns cut from NFL Teams UPDATE
- My predictions for the 2014 college football season (flame away)
- IT'S GAME WEEK! What are your biggest concerns?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions
- Malik Jefferson Has Recruiting Revelation