Notes and analysis from the Horns' Friday afternoon practice…
Blalock TD Highlights Second Longhorn Practice
Say, what? SE Roy Williams is in no danger of losing his job. Neither is RB Cedric Benson. But on the second day of Longhorn preseason drills, the 6-4, 330-pound RT Justin Blalock showed remarkable speed -- plus a few nifty moves -- in taking it to the house after a tipped Chance Mock pass landed in his mitts. Lightening forced the session into the ‘Bubble‘, but it was the quick-strike Blalock...
620 Fans online
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions!
- NEW COMMITMENT - Hard-hitting safety from DFW (QUOTES)
- JUST IN: New offer goes out to 2015 DB
- UDPATED 25 thoughts after a crushing 20-17 loss to UCLA
- Longhorns offer second JUCO OT