Another offer goes out on the O-Line to another big target. You need to win the battles in the…
Talk about it in our forum and, if there's a recruit out there you'd like to hear more from, let us know. Read The Heard after the jump. Moore talks UT offer, hopes for OU too Newsome sets date to visit Texas 2016 RB Anderson one to watch Top DE targets taking shape Moore talks UT offer, hopes for OU too If you aren't a believer in the adage that ‘hard work pays off' then three-star center Tyler Moore (Galena Park, Texas/North Shore) is here to change that. A couple of months ago Moore's list of offers was virtually non-existent. Thinking that it might have something to do with his weight, which was up to 335 pounds, Moore began to work out religiously and got himself into much better shape. "I think what it is was I was at 335 [pounds] for a while. I'm at 315 now and losing more weight, which makes me able to move better and be more versatile," he said. "Going to camps and me losing weight definitely put me over the top with some schools." One of those schools appeared to be...
412 Fans online
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions (all day TUES)
- Scrimmage; Harrison at RT; Ced Reed confident (UPDATED Monday)
- UPDATED: D'Onta Foreman talks about joining the program
- Charlie Strong is building 'em back up
- DIGEST'EM - Former OU commit an option? Duvernay, M. Williams