Coming out of the Iowa State game, the Longhorns were still largely operating an offense designed…
Anatomy of a Touchdown
In the second quarter, Texas led TCU by just three points at 10-7. The game was very much still in the balance — the Longhorns had actually just stopped a potential Horned Frog touchdown drive when linebacker Steve Edmond picked off Casey Pachall. Just six plays later, Texas was up 17-7, thanks to two third-down passes, the first of which set up the second. Here's the first play. On this third...
628 Fans online
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions!
- NEW COMMITMENT - Hard-hitting safety from DFW (QUOTES)
- JUST IN: New offer goes out to 2015 DB
- UDPATED 25 thoughts after a crushing 20-17 loss to UCLA
- Longhorns offer second JUCO OT