LonghornDigest.com ranks and breaks down the quarterback units in the Big 12…
Top Five Big 12 Quarterbacks
1) Casey Pachall, TCU Simply put, Pachall has the tools to be a first-round NFL Draft pick. He's big (6-5 230), accurate (66.4 career completion percentage), has the arm to make every throw and doesn't often make mistakes (just eight interceptions thrown in 17 starts). His most important stat? He's 15-2 as a starting quarterback. Of course, the main issues with Pachall are the off-field ones. If...
549 Fans online
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions!
- NEW COMMITMENT - Hard-hitting safety from DFW (QUOTES)
- JUST IN: New offer goes out to 2015 DB
- Longhorns offer second JUCO OT
- ** HD ONLY ** Exclusive Insider Notes For Subscribers**SEPT 17