LonghornDigest.com takes a look at which Big 12 teams generate more shot attempts than their…
Smart Emerges as a Star
Just how effective has Smart been? He's the Big 12's only player to rank in the league's top 20 in points per game (14.2, seventh), rebounds per game (5.9, 14th), assists per game (4.7, sixth), steals per game (3.0, first) and blocks per game (0.8, 18th). Smart has accomplished the former despite a reliable jump shot, known as the lone flaw in the projected top-10 NBA Draft pick's game. "Marcus...
488 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- The real skinny on the Texas offense and how to get it going ...
- Is DIRECTV finally picking up LHN?