In what was touted as a battle between the nation's top three-point percentage defense, and one of…
Texas-Iowa State Preview
1) Strength versus Strength When Texas(8-7, 0-2) travels to face Iowa State (10-4, 0-1) Saturday, the Longhorns will be matching their top strength (defense) against the Cyclones' top strength (offense). But even more specifically, it's a matchup between the league's No. 1 three-point defense — Texas is holding opponents to 22.0 percent from behind the arc, best in the country — and the league's...
623 Fans online
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions!
- NEW COMMITMENT - Hard-hitting safety from DFW (QUOTES)
- JUST IN: New offer goes out to 2015 DB
- UDPATED 25 thoughts after a crushing 20-17 loss to UCLA
- Longhorns offer second JUCO OT