Heading into the final week of the season, Kansas State and Oklahoma are tight atop the Big 12 Power…
Big 12 Power Rankings, Part Two
6) Baylor (6-5 Overall, 3-5 Big 12) S&P+ Ranking: 39 (Offense: 15, Defense: 87) Just a few short weeks ago, Baylor appeared to be headed toward the ninth-place spot in the Big 12 in these power rankings. But the Bears have caught some momentum of late, giving Oklahoma a heart attack before the Sooners pulled it out late and previously unbeaten Kansas State. The best part about that game? The previously unheard-from Bear defense stepped up huge. Baylor was always a threat to win a shootout before. But if the Bears pair that offense with anything resembling a defense, they'll be a threat to upset anybody. This Week: Oklahoma State 7) West Virginia (6-5...
514 Fans online
- 9,000 tickets remain for UNT game
- Longhorns cut from NFL Teams UPDATE
- My predictions for the 2014 college football season (flame away)
- IT'S GAME WEEK! What are your biggest concerns?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions