No. 1 prospect Leonard Fournette took in a memorable matchup between LSU and Alabama on Saturday,…
Louisiana 4A Playoff Predictions Part II
NO. 27 ARCHBISHOP SHAW (4-5) AT NO. 6 HOLY CROSS (7-2) Holy Cross, which has captured five straight wins, defeated Shaw earlier this year (30-21). This is the final year in 4A for both Holy Cross and Shaw, who will reunite with their old New Orleans Catholic League rivals in 2013. Shaw QB Quentin Gibson, a junior, slings it all over the field. His favorite receiver is senior Kent Shelby. Holy...
492 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- The real skinny on the Texas offense and how to get it going ...
- Is DIRECTV finally picking up LHN?