Entering the 2012 season, Erik Huhn was expected to make a huge defensive impact for the Steele…
Huhn Working Through Rehab
"It's going really well," Erik Huhn said of his rehab. "I'm getting physical therapy and just trying to get better a little bit at a time." Huhn doesn't have a timetable for his recovery yet, but he said he hopes to be ready for his first season on the 40 Acres. This isn't the first long recovery that Huhn has gone through — he had an injury his sophomore year heading into his junior year as well...
495 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- Sources: Goodell, head of NFLPA and Strong to meet (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- Is DIRECTV finally picking up LHN?