Monday, Texas announced that David Ash would start at quarterback over Case McCoy, who led last…
Why So Serious?
Six and two. That's the Longhorns' record through eight games. And that puts Texas exactly where LonghornDigest.com predicted the Longhorns to be through eight games. A loss to Oklahoma? Check. Go 1-1 against Oklahoma State and West Virginia? Also a check. So why the vitriol? Why all the "Mack Brown must go?" Let's take a look at five primary reasons, in no order. 1) This isn't the team we...
488 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- The real skinny on the Texas offense and how to get it going ...
- Is DIRECTV finally picking up LHN?