DALLAS — Sooners Illustrated's Joey Helmer and Longhorn Digest's Kevin Flaherty team up to analyze…
RRS Breakdown: OU O-line vs. UT D-line
The lowdown: By now everyone knows the story with the Sooner offensive line. Senior center Ben Habern had to cut his career short due to lingering neck and shoulder injuries. Then, on the first day of fall camp, right guard Tyler Evans tore his ACL. That forced a pair of unexpected starting offensive linemen into the rotation, including left guard Adam Shead and right guard Bronson Irwin. Gabe Ikard shifted from left guard to anchor the O-line at center. The unit was slow to mesh at first but has come together in recent days, helping OU to average 4.1 yards per carry on the ground and 273.2 yards per game through the air. Neither are awe...
510 Fans online
- 9,000 tickets remain for UNT game
- Longhorns cut from NFL Teams UPDATE
- My predictions for the 2014 college football season (flame away)
- IT'S GAME WEEK! What are your biggest concerns?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions