This week's 10 things focuses on a set starter at quarterback, a shakeup at the wide receiver…
Five Thoughts on Texas-Texas A&M
1) What a rebound for Justin Tucker. With Tucker booting through a 40-yarder in the wind the way that he did, most people will forget that part of the reason the Longhorns were down in the first place owed to his struggling as a punter. Tucker averaged 34.5 yards per punt, while his Aggie counterpart, Ryan Epperson, averaged 41.9 yards per boot. And because of his punting, and the Longhorns...
640 Fans online
- LIVE: UCLA vs. Texas Gameday Thread - Will Texas come to play?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions!
- UCLA vs TEXAS @ Arlington: ended ugly
- NEW COMMITMENT - Hard-hitting safety from DFW (QUOTES)
- Prediction Time!!! How do you think Saturday will play out?