How has Joe Bergeron's life changed since committing to the Longhorns? Plus, what are his goals this…
Bergeron Ready to Make It Official
But Bergeron doesn't list his size or build as his greatest strengths as a player. Instead, Bergeron said it's that people struggle to gauge his talents because he's so big. "(My biggest strength is) how people underestimate me," Bergeron said. "They think because of my size, 'oh, he's a fullback, he's this, he's that.' I am a running back. If they don't believe me, then I'll just prove it on the...
502 Fans online
- LIVE Gameday thread: UT tries to start Big 12 with a W over KU
- Goodell meets with Strong in Austin Sunday morning (UPDATED)
- THE KISS OF DEATH: Strong, Baylor, Weis and all my upset picks
- The real skinny on the Texas offense and how to get it going ...
- Is DIRECTV finally picking up LHN?