How has Joe Bergeron's life changed since committing to the Longhorns? Plus, what are his goals this…
Bergeron Ready to Make It Official
But Bergeron doesn't list his size or build as his greatest strengths as a player. Instead, Bergeron said it's that people struggle to gauge his talents because he's so big. "(My biggest strength is) how people underestimate me," Bergeron said. "They think because of my size, 'oh, he's a fullback, he's this, he's that.' I am a running back. If they don't believe me, then I'll just prove it on the...
666 Fans online
- LIVE: UCLA vs. Texas Gameday Thread - Will Texas come to play?
- LET'S CHAT! Fire away with any and all questions!
- UCLA vs TEXAS @ Arlington: ended ugly
- NEW COMMITMENT - Hard-hitting safety from DFW (QUOTES)
- JUST IN: New offer goes out to 2015 DB